Frequently Asked Questions

Lindsay Insurance Group has assembled a list of our most frequently asked questions. If you don’t find the answer to your question here, we will be happy to help.  Just Contact Us!

How do I report a Personal Lines claim?

There is a number in your policy along with your policy number that you can call anytime. If you do not have this information, call our office and we will help submit the claim.

How do I report a claim for a Business?

Call our office and we will report the claim to the insurance company. If it is a workers compensation claim, these claims must be reported directly to the insurance company by the insured as soon as possible. For workers compensation claims you will need your policy number and the direct dial number for the insurance company. If you do not have this information, call our office.

I am a condominium unit owner and my mortgage company needs a certificate of insurance. How do I obtain a certificate?

Click on the link at the top of this page, “Condominium Certificate Request”, fill in the form and submit. You can also fax your request to: 215-540-5444. Please note who and where we should email or fax the certificate to.

We Are Lindsay Insurance Group. Protecting You Is Our Passion.

Resourceful  |  Responsive  |  Respectful  |  Dedicated  |  Trustworthy  |  Professional